Edition No. 21 2013
- Formerly the home of the well-known „Pelikan“ foutain pens, now an unusual designer hotel, appreciated even by Madonna and other celebrities
- New production line HAMO MATS: individual advertising, logo and door mats by Halbmond
- Hotel B4 Milan: 4 star hotel in the heart of the city of fashion and design, characterised by clarity, transparency, and openness
PDF Download: Edition No. 21 2013
Edition No. 20 2012
- Senior residence “Les Jardins d’Alysea Luxembourg”: a residence that resembles a 5-star hotel where wash-down tiles and linoleum flooring are a thing of the past
- X-Tra design collection: individual working worlds especially for office areas
- Hotel Bristol Odessa in the Ukraine: 4 star hotel with a 120 years old tradition, combining the pomp and luxury of past centuries with today’s most modern facilities
PDF Download: Edition No. 20 2012
Edition No. 19 2011
- Hotel Robben, Grollander Krug Bremen: family-run 4 star hotel with 42 rooms each with an individual carpet design
- Aparthotel ANTON in St. Anton/Tyrol: 1300 m above sea level, one of the best designed countryside hotels on the Arlberg mountain
- ANZ Stadium Sydney Olympic Park: built for 2000 Olympic Games in Sydney; has attracted 15 million fans to date – be it rugby, football or cricket, as well as concerts by U2, the Rolling Stones or AC/DC
PDF Download: Edition No. 19 2011
Edition No. 18 2011
- andel’s hotel Lodz: formerly a textile mill, today a showpiece for the hotel industry – 4 stars, opening in May 2009
- Dormero Hotel Plauen: 4 star hotel, always gladly used by Halbmond guests
- Tiles and More carpet tile collection
- Le Méridien Grand Hotel Nuremberg: with Albrecht Dürer's celestial map on the carpet and wallpaper and design elements from Coco Chanel and Louis Vuitton
PDF Download: Edition No. 18 2011
Edition No. 17 2010
- Rudolf Stingel in the New National Gallery Berlin. Artwork and flooring in one. The template was an antique, hand-made oriental carpet.
- Schlosshotel Blankenburg. For the castle barracks in Blankenburg, a new chapter in its history began. The 68 rooms of the 4 star hotel combine the appeal of historic interiors with modern comfort.
- Hotel andel’s Berlin. Originally designed by the Italian star architect Aldo Rossi as a shopping centre, once the largest ruin in Berlin has now become a luxury hotel with compelling charm.
PDF Download: Edition No. 17 2010
Edition No. 16 2009
- Head office DOMKO Ltd. Sofia Bulgaria. Founded about 10 years ago, the interior decorator is today one of the most renowned suppliers of wallpapers, textiles, floor coverings, and much more in the Balkan state.
- Hotel Hafen Hamburg. Stars like David Bowie, Justin Timberlake or Phil Collins already enjoyed all comforts of a First Class Hotel. The carpet created by Halbmond emphasis the quiet and timeless elegance of the traditional house.
- Primary school Moltzow. The individually designed carpet specifically sets new highlights and creates with fresh colours a friendly, homelike ambience for a relaxing learning.
PDF Download: Edition No. 16 2009